Update 3 = =

31/8

forgot do wat jor¬ onli noe with u argue agn>.<
soli...Mwahh¬ Coz my lie¬haha¬
=p wont lie u jor lar¬>.<
___________________________________________





Promise u Wont LIE u again¬

mwahh^^

HOPE OUR can as long as we can¬^^







05/9 saturday




Yeah my didi finally back¬

keke¬happy¬

then pui he go hotzone, zzz

when reach there c dou some sohai¬

4 am 5 am like that sohai come keng with me something,

then settle aldi belankang mari¬

me kepala n face bleeding¬

= =but didnt feel pain¬

after that¬

6 .30am like that take teksi go chow keat cc ply game xD¬

kepala bleeding still go cc ply= =

geng¬xD dota till so syok¬

___________________________________________________









Tell aldi kor¬...

thx fer kor help¬^^

happy¬

waiting chance¬

sohai¬sohai will so cham soon¬

lazy to say that sohai name that why just name he as sohai








then hor at night argue with Laopo agn...

coz ur late reply..

dun care how i also love u..

I U onli..

when talking at phone..

u so 凶also=p

凶then me= =lalala¬

I u onli ¬

BenDan dun care how i also wont leave u d..

wan u fat abit orh¬^^

mwahh¬

No comments:

Post a Comment