Update 2 -,-

27/8



nite go barcelona¬

with my didi kenshow(禽兽)¬

then afternoon reach sunway xD

go there buy new shirt

buy shoes¬

new lighter¬

haha¬then yamcha till 11pm¬

then go barcelona there wait ppl¬

then c dou vincent they¬

then with my bro (vincent) they in barcelona¬


not bad¬long time didnt clubbing¬

then ply till 4 or 5 am onli back home¬










29/8





nite go sing k¬

then go hot zone¬

bored¬

when reach jor hot zone

then with Bii keng phone¬happy¬ : ]

then bored at ntg to do¬







30/8




Nite go Hot zone agn¬

with my didi¬(禽兽)kenshow¬

celebrate his bd at there¬

HaPPy BIRTHDAY

__________________________________







this week keep argue with u...

Really no wat happy...

But i lie u I knw is my wrong¬

soli...Forgive me orh¬

No comments:

Post a Comment